These all the things I’ve learned all my life up until now.
- People don’t really care about your failures, they care more about theirs.
- Never develop bad habits, because once it’s settled, changing them would be hard.
- Focus on doing things right instead doing it hard, otherwise you would waste a lot of your energy and time (work smart first, then hit it hard).
- Hard work is an absurd concept, it cannot be measured, while PRODUCTIVITY can be measured.
- Don’t rely on experience alone if you want to learn something (especially in career), learn actively (read books)
- A good physique is really a good investment
- People care about how you looks, so start to take care about your appearance